Monday, April 15, 2013

Teacher Gift - Brown Sugar Body Scrub

I am loving all the homemade hand and body scrubs via Pinterest lately and thought I can definitely create a big batch of this brown sugar body scrub and turn them into teacher gifts.

Ingredients
Organic Coconut Oil (1 1/2 cups)
Virgin Olive Oil (1/2 cup)
Brown Sugar (2 cups)
Lemon Juice (5 tbsp)
Lemon Zest (2 tbsp)

I started by mixing all the ingredients. Make sure there are no lumps.

Teacher Gift - Brown Sugar Body Scrub
I designed a set of circle labels to decorate the packaging. Punch circle tags using a 2" circle puncher and glue onto the tops. Teacher Gift - Brown Sugar Body Scrub2
Transfer and divide into mason jars. Seal and secure lids.
Teacher Gift - Brown Sugar Body Scrub3
I decorated the jars with ribbon and attached the circle label. Teacher Gift - Brown Sugar Body Scrub4
I also prepared stamped circle tags and attached it with a pink ric-rac ribbon. I used my custom stamp from PSA Essentials. Teacher Gift - Brown Sugar Body Scrub5
I can't wait to deliver these homemade goodies to our teachers. 

Visit http://psastampcamp.blogspot.com/ for more ideas.

No comments:

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin