Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Moving on to a new blog format...

Hi everyone...I will be using a new blog address from now on. I will keep this blopspot account for a little while but will be transitioning to this new address - http://maearmstrongdesigns.com/blog/. You can still follow me via Pinterest, FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram and Flickr.

I will be reopening my Etsy store and will be adding new stationery designs and party printables. I will also be accepting printed stationery orders. I will keep you updated and please follow me through my creative journey and life as a stay-at-home Mommy via my Social Media links.

Thanks and have a wonderful Summer day!

Mae

2 comments:

Clipping Path said...

Great post.thank you so much.Love this blog.

Alex said...

The installation and set up procedure for ZenCart themes is really easy, making it a good choice for advanced users and even beginners with little technical knowledge.

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin